When it comes to domestic honeymoon destinations, Goa is the first to strike our mind. While the state, no doubt, is adorned with exquisite beaches, delectable seafood and lively nightlife, some of us just prefer to have a more peaceful holiday. If you fall under the latter category, an undisturbed experience waits for you in God’s own country – Kerala.
Honeymooners, if you are up for something serene yet outlandish, we have got some interesting ideas—
Stay in a Tree House
What’s a better way to kick-start your married life than beginning it with a peck of fairy tale charisma. Who hasn’t dreamt of escaping in the wilderness and living with their prince charming? Now is the time to design that experience for you and your beloved.
Book a customized Kerala honeymoon package. Some of your best options here are –
- Rangerwood Nature Castle Machan Treehouse
- Tranquil Resort Wayanad Treehouse
- Hiliya Resort Wayanad Treehouse Escape
- Marmalade Springs Wayanad Treehouse
- Dreamcatcher Resort Munnar Treehouse Honeymoon
Get an Ayurvedic Massage
This South Indian state is best known for its natural treatments and Ayurveda. Indulge in a relaxing experience with an authentic Kerala Ayurveda massage. You will be offered a range of therapeutic options like—Abhyangam, Ilakkizhi, Podikkizhi, Panchakarma, Udvarthanam, etc.
Book an appointment for a couple massage and revitalize your body, massage and soul. Mentioned below are some of the best spa resorts in Kerala—
- Vasundhara Sarovar Premiere
- Blue Ginger Spa Resorts Wayanad
- The Windflower Resort & Spa, Vythiri
- The Zuri Kumarakom
- Beach and Lake Ayurvedic Resort
Romance under the Waterfall
Kerala is popular as a waterfall holiday destination. And what is a better location to romance than the surroundings of luscious streams and emerald green landscapes. Mind taking a dip?
Some of the best waterfalls here are—
- Adyanpara Waterfalls, Malappuram
- Arippara Waterfalls, Kozhikode
- Chethalayam Falls, Wayanad
- Dhoni in Palakkad
Keezharkuth waterfalls, Idukki